REPORT: Soros-Backed Prosecutor Candidates Sweep Virginia Races
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
All four Virginia prosecutor candidates backed liberal billionaire George Soros emerged victorious in Tuesday’s elections.
Soros and other liberal Democrats spent millions on prosecutor races ahead of the elections in a bid to overhaul the state’s criminal justice system, supporting candidates who vowed to introduce criminal justice reform and change the state’s policies on the death penalty. In addition to the $1.2 million in funds Soros spent on House of Delegates and Senate races in the commonwealth, he funneled an additional $2 million to four Democratic prosecutor candidates.
The article goes on to state the following:
Their candidates’ wins could lead to a major shift in Virginia’s criminal justice system.
CLICK HERE to read more of this report.
One of the new Soros-backed winners, Steve Descano, re-tweeted a post from Huffington Post reporter Ryan Reilly, who wrote, “Some news. Fairfax County, home of Attorney General William Barr, has a new top prosecutor. He’s not gonna like him.”
In case you missed it…. 👇 https://t.co/6OfetTFBB1
— Steve Descano (@SteveDescano) November 6, 2019
Congrats to @SteveDescano for winning a hard-fought race!
We know that as Fairfax County’s next Commonwealth’s Attorney he will center community, equality, and justice.
— Real Justice (@RealJusticePAC) November 6, 2019
I am honored and humbled to have received the trust of Loudoun County to be the next Commonwealth’s Attorney. Thank you! https://t.co/Ghq5NJerQq
— Buta Biberaj (@biberajbb) November 6, 2019
Albemarle charts a new course for criminal justice! I’m grateful voters entrusted me w/ the responsibility for leading this effort. Thanks to my magnificent campaign staff and dedicated volunteers & supporters who believed we can do better. We will. https://t.co/RHvhoNcUOB
— Jim Hingeley (@HingeleyJim) November 6, 2019
Soros-Backed Prosecutor Candidates Sweep Virginia Races
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- REPORT: Details emerge of connection between Schiff aide and alleged whistleblower
- EXCLUSIVE: Jim Jordan taunts Schiff with new posters during impeachment hearing [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Jordan calls out Schiff during heated exchange while grilling Vindman
- VIDEO: WATCH LIVE: House holds third day of public impeachment hearings
- EXCLUSIVE: Mitch McConnell comments on likelihood of Senate impeaching Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends scathing letter to Maxine Waters
- VIDEO: Fox News’ Chris Wallace makes crude comparison to Trump prior to impeachment hearing
- POLL: Is Pelosi jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections?
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless crisis takes its toll, prompting question: How much more can we take?