REPORT: Snorkeling tour scam left teens stranded on ‘snake-infested’ island
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
A group of British teenagers claim they were left for dead on an island infested with snakes after paying for a snorkeling trip in Thailand.
Emily Ince, 19, from Preston, Lancashire, was on a dream holiday to the Southeast Asian country with 17 friends when they were approached by three men offering a snorkeling tour in the seaside resort of Hua Hin, south of Bangkok.
The article goes on to state the following:
But the student claims after she and her pals joined the tour — paying £20 ($26) each — they were told to jump out of the speedboat 32 feet from an island.
They claim they were then told to swim to shore before the men threw just two snorkeling masks into the water for the group and advised them to “stay away from the snakes.”
Ince said she and her friends were forced to swim in the jellyfish-infested sea to the island, which was swarming with potentially venomous snakes.
After being left without food, water or sunscreen for three hours, the friends were eventually rescued after enlisting the help of a local fisherman.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW for more details!
— New York Post (@nypost) March 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Supreme Court conservatives signal possible support for census citizenship question
- REPORT: FBI found Hillary Clinton’s emails in Obama White House, former top official says
- VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
- REPORT: State debating bill to ban ‘sanctuary city’ policies; ACLU warns people not to travel there if it passes
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton breaks her silence on Mueller report, discusses potential Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Jacqui Saburido, who became the face of anti-drunk driving campaigns, dead at age 40 [VIDEOS]
- REPORT: Jordan demands answers over Democrats’ secret meetings about Trump-focused probes
- REPORT: Judge to block Trump administration’s rules targeting Planned Parenthood
- REPORT: After Girl Held as ‘Slave’ for 16 Years in Texas, Captors Mohamed Toure and Wife get Light Sentence
- VIDEO: Piers Morgan has a message for Democrats wanting to impeach Trump