REPORT: SNL Comedian Now Requires Fans To Sign Million Dollar NDAs Before Attending His Shows
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by The Daily Wire:
Comedian and “Saturday Night Life” star Pete Davidson has a couple extra requirements for fans who attend is comedy performances.
But in addition to securing electronic devices, Davidson now requires fans to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) that carries with it a hefty $1 million fine for those who break it. As Deadline reported, some fans attending Davidson’s November 27 performance at the Sydney Goldstein Theater in San Francisco, CA, were angered at the requirement to sign the NDA after they had bought tickets. One attendee, Stacy Young, wrote on Facebook the day of the performance that she received an email telling her to sign the NDA and provided photos of the agreement.
To get more information about this article, please visit The Daily Wire. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Court blocks White House from suspending reporter for INCREDIBLE reason
- REPORT: Utah National Guard confirms they were kicked out of DC hotel, Trump, GOP senators react
- EXCLUSIVE: NYPD commissioner shares video of cops finding bricks left for looters
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- BREAKING: Pelosi says House will soon announce sweeping police reform legislation
- REPORT: Democrats ask for investigation of DOJ decision to drop Flynn case [READ LETTER]
- TRUMP TWEETS: Rips into Sen. Lisa Murkowski with fire and fury!
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- BREAKING: Shock report on jobs for May, economists floored
- WATCH LIVE: Trump holds press conference on JOBS report as stock indexes surge; see Trump’s celebratory tweets