REPORT: ‘I smell a rat’: Susan Rice describes frustration over taking Clinton’s place after Benghazi attack
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
“Where is Hillary?”
That was the question then-U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice’s mother asked when she told her she would be appearing on all five Sunday morning political shows on Sept. 16, 2012 — just five days after the terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. The plan was to appear in place of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, at the White House’s request.
According to the book, Rice’s mother asked if she could “get out of it,” saying, “I smell a rat.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The exchange was detailed in Rice’s new book, “Tough Love: My Story of the Things Worth Fighting For,” as she recalled what led to and what fueled the biggest political controversy of her government career — those appearances on “Fox News Sunday,” ABC’s “This Week,” CBS’ “Face the Nation,” NBC’s “Meet the Press,” and CNN’s “State of the Union.” Her flawed characterization of the attacks as resulting from a spontaneous protest later made her the target of GOP criticism that ultimately led to her withdrawing from consideration to succeed Clinton as secretary of state.
Read more at FOXNEWS.COM
Susan Rice book airs frustration with being put on air in Clinton’s place after Benghazi attack.https://t.co/6bFgubhPju
— Robbin Young (@Robbin_Young) October 8, 2019
— Chuck Woolery (@chuckwoolery) October 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump