REPORT: Shepard Smith was sick of attacks by colleagues: claim
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Anchor Shepard Smith exited Fox News because he was sick of constantly clashing with his primetime colleagues, sources claim.
Smith, who has been the network’s most vocal critic of President Trump, requested a way out of his $15million a year contract after growing tired of being attacked by other hosts, a Fox insider tells the Daily Beast.
The article goes on to state the following:
And while an effort was reportedly made by the network to keep him, the insider claims it was Smith’s choice to leave Friday.
Publicists for Fox News and Smith say the anchor is solely responsible for the decision to leave the network, despite a suggestion that Smith was “forced” to leave.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: W.H.O. makes announcement on trial of anti-malaria drug hydoxychloroquine
- REPORT: Here are the times President Barack Obama played golf on Memorial Day weekends
- REPORT: Judge Blocks Prosecution’s Request In Epstein Case
- EXCLUSIVE: Retired INS agent rips into Governor Cuomo, reveals corruption over nursing home deaths [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Possible Running Mate Scolds Biden Over ‘You Ain’t Black’ Remark…On CNN!
- EXCLUSIVE: Single mom, physician assistant posts blistering open letter to Gov. Cuomo [READ]
- VIDEO: Dem governor breaks own rules, caught without a mask at beach
- Submit News
- REPORT: Ahmaud Arbery family’s legal team reveals probe into law enforcement
- REPORT: NAACP pushes back on Biden’s claim it endorsed him after ‘you ain’t black’ furor