REPORT: Sen. McSally announces stance on Trump’s border emergency
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABC15.COM:
PHOENIX — Arizona Sen. Martha McSally says she’ll vote to uphold President Donald Trump’s emergency declaration freeing up money to build a wall on the southern border.
The Republican senator said Wednesday she’s spoken to Trump and others in his administration and was assured that the wall money won’t be taken from military construction projects in Arizona during the current federal fiscal year.
The article goes on to state the following:
The House has voted to nullify the emergency declaration and the Senate is expected to vote on the same measure soon, though Trump would likely veto it.
Arizonans know there is a humanitarian and security crisis at the border – drugs are killing and harming loved ones in communities everywhere. https://t.co/3ARSfiOwMl
— Martha McSally (@SenMcSallyAZ) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit ABC15.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting ABC15.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Deaths of Ferguson activists lead some to believe something sinister is at play
- REPORT: Trump could be struck off 2020 ballots in Washington
- OpEd: Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News
- REPORT: ANOTHER state passes bill to give their Electoral College votes to popular vote winner
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway responds to her husbands tweets about President Trump
- REPORT: DML responds to Ilhan Omar after she hits back at Trump
- REPORT: Trump’s disapproval rating slides to lowest point in network poll
- VIDEO: ‘The Five’ roasts Beto O’Rourke over hand gestures
- REPORT: Mike Pompeo jokes about Trump firing him
- VIDEO: Protesters descend on Tucker Carlson’s neighborhood