REPORT: Schiff lambasts Trump’s order to intel agencies to cooperate with Barr probe
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) blasted a Thursday evening order by President Trump ordering intelligence agencies to cooperate with Attorney General William Barr’s investigation into possible “spying” on Trump’s 2016 campaign, calling it “un-American.”
“While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice, Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies,” Schiff tweeted. “The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase. This is un-American.”
The article goes on to state the following:
In the Thursday order, Trump ordered intelligence agencies to cooperate with Barr’s probe into “surveillance activities” directed at the president’s 2016 campaign.
He also gave Barr “full and complete authority” to declassify information relating to the investigation, according to White House press secretary Sarah Sanders.
While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice,
Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies.
The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase.
This is un-American.
— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) May 24, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) May 24, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- POLL: Is Fox Moving to the Left?
- REPORT: Major retailer experiencing widespread register outages; customers irate
- Trump newest tweet warns of a stock market crash
- REPORT: Jim Acosta’s Embarrassing Book Signing
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- REPORT: Flight forced to change course after passenger assaulted flight attendant
- BREAKING: Trump accuses New York Times of treason
- REPORT: Financial disclosure shows the millions of dollars Ivanka Trump earned from DC Trump hotel
- REPORT: DOJ inspector general resolved ‘hang up’ on first Carter Page FISA application [VIDEO]
- REPORT: 1 killed, 3 injured after shooting at Costco