REPORT: Scaramucci: GOP may need to replace Trump for 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci told Axios Sunday that Republicans may need to find a candidate to replace in 2020.
“We are now in the early episodes of ‘Chernobyl’ on HBO, where the reactor is melting down and the apparatchiks are trying to figure out whether to cover it up or start the clean-up process,” Scaramucci, who was ousted from his job after 11 days, told the outlet.
The article goes on to state the following:
“A couple more weeks like this and ‘country over party’ is going to require the Republicans to replace the top of the ticket in 2020.”
“Right now, it’s an unspeakable thing,” Scaramucci added. “But if he keeps it up, it will no longer be unspeakable. The minute they start speaking of it, it will circulate and be socialized. We can’t afford a full nuclear contamination site post 2020.”
Press secretary Stephanie Grisham had a curt response to Scaramucci’s comments. “It sounds like his feelings are hurt,” she said.
— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) August 12, 2019
And the White House comes out ahead from this wholly pointless story thanks to a single vicious own: pic.twitter.com/sFy0AMPlqL
— Chris Welch (@chriswelch) August 12, 2019
Anthony Scaramucci says Trump may need to be replaced for 2020 – Axios https://t.co/feo6QEHwXH
— Joseph Kapsch (@JosephKapsch) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Saudi-led coalition reports evidence indicating who’s to blame for oil plant attacks
- BREAKING: Dog The Bounty Hunter, 66, ‘suffers heart emergency’
- BREAKING: State of New York takes major action to get their hands on Trump’s tax returns
- REPORT: Transgender Worker Gets Fired After Telling Conservative Customer To ‘Get The F*ck Out’
- POLL: Should Kavanaugh sue the New York Times?
- BREAKING: NASCAR champ, 61, dies in plane crash near Rhode Island
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham makes vow amid calls for Kavanaugh impeachment
- VIDEO: The moment Christie Brinkley falls and breaks her arm, ending role on DWTS
- BREAKING: High school friend challenges story of Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford
- REPORT: Fisherman catches strange, ‘dinosaur-like’ creature [PHOTO]