REPORT: Scaramucci: GOP may need to replace Trump for 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci told Axios Sunday that Republicans may need to find a candidate to replace in 2020.
“We are now in the early episodes of ‘Chernobyl’ on HBO, where the reactor is melting down and the apparatchiks are trying to figure out whether to cover it up or start the clean-up process,” Scaramucci, who was ousted from his job after 11 days, told the outlet.
The article goes on to state the following:
“A couple more weeks like this and ‘country over party’ is going to require the Republicans to replace the top of the ticket in 2020.”
“Right now, it’s an unspeakable thing,” Scaramucci added. “But if he keeps it up, it will no longer be unspeakable. The minute they start speaking of it, it will circulate and be socialized. We can’t afford a full nuclear contamination site post 2020.”
Press secretary Stephanie Grisham had a curt response to Scaramucci’s comments. “It sounds like his feelings are hurt,” she said.
— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) August 12, 2019
And the White House comes out ahead from this wholly pointless story thanks to a single vicious own: pic.twitter.com/sFy0AMPlqL
— Chris Welch (@chriswelch) August 12, 2019
Anthony Scaramucci says Trump may need to be replaced for 2020 – Axios https://t.co/feo6QEHwXH
— Joseph Kapsch (@JosephKapsch) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- REPORT: AOC takes heat from Heartland conservatives over her mocking video about Electoral College