REPORT: San Jose city council votes to hang rainbow flags near new Chick-fil-A
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The San Jose City Council voted to hang rainbow flags next to a soon-to-be-opened Chick-fil-A, in a display of support for the city’s gay community.
The city council recently approved the new Chick-fil-A, which is set to open at San Jose International Airport in May. The fast food chain has faced boycotts from gay rights advocates because of its CEO’s support and funding for anti-gay marriage groups. Chick-fil-A has been blocked from opening up in airports in San Antonio and Buffalo, N.Y., in recent weeks.
The article goes on to state the following:
The San Jose City Council voted unanimously to post the flags near the airport Chick-fil-A after the idea was suggested by Santa Clara County’s first openly gay elected official, Ken Yeager, according to NBC News.
The San Jose City Council voted unanimously to post the flags near the airport Chick-fil-A after the idea was reportedly suggested by Santa Clara County’s first openly gay elected official. https://t.co/qwD42yYsV8
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Remains found in Oregon believed to be missing “Seinfeld” actor
- REPORT: The Border Wall Fight Just Got To The Supreme Court
- VIDEO: Area 51 expert warns what could happen if social media campaign to ‘storm’ top-secret site occurs
- REPORT: Presidential candidate tells House Dems to ‘f–k off’ after attack on AOC’s ally
- BREAKING: Prosecutors reveal more items discovered in Jeffrey Epstein’s locked safe, including fake passport
- TWEET: Trump doubles down after telling Democratic congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries
- BREAKING: Major development in deal between Trump and Guatemala
- BREAKING: Trump moves to end asylum protections for most Central Americans
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham weighs in on Trump feud with congresswomen, Trump responds
- BREAKING: Pelosi announces House resolution to condemn Trump’s ‘xenophobic tweets’