REPORT: Rob Lowe mocks Warren over Native American ancestry claims
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Actor Rob Lowe mocked Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and her past claims of Native American ancestry on Saturday following her presidential campaign announcement.
In a tweet Saturday afternoon, the ‘West Wing’ actor joked that the senator’s candidacy would give new meaning to the title “Commander in Chief.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Elizabeth Warren would bring a whole new meaning to Commander in ‘Chief,'” Lowe wrote.
Elizabeth Warren would bring a whole new meaning to Commander in “Chief”.
— Rob Lowe (@RobLowe) February 9, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: DOJ Makes Stunning Revelation About Federal Arrests of Non-U.S. Citizens in 2018
- REPORT: Harris Campaign Brought in Crowd to ‘Boost’ Cheering During Speech
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- OpEd: Ocasio-Cortez has yet another bad idea that makes no sense