REPORT: Resolution to expel Nancy Pelosi introduced in House
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A Louisiana Republican congressman introduced a resolution Tuesday to expel Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., from the House of Representatives, the latest sign that frustration in the GOP is building as Democrats continue their impeachment inquiry against President Trump.
Rep. Ralph Abraham’s resolution stands no realistic chance of passing in the Democratic-controlled House. Likewise, Republicans have argued that Democrats’ potential articles of impeachment are all but certain to stall if they ever reach the Senate.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Nancy Pelosi’s vicious crusade against our lawfully-elected President is nothing more than a politically-motivated witch hunt and it must be stopped,” Abraham said in a statement. “She has disgraced the people’s House and weaponized the Speaker’s gavel for her party’s political gain.”
“I have introduced a resolution calling for her to be expelled from the House and for the Speaker’s Office to be vacated,” he continued.
Read his full statement below:
Abraham Calls for Expulsion of Nancy Pelosi
WASHINGTON – Congressman Ralph Abraham, M.D., R-Alto, today called for the expulsion of Representative Nancy Pelosi from the U.S. House of Representatives and introduced a House resolution to that effect. The resolution, H. Res. 620, would also vacate the Office of the Speaker of the House.
“Nancy Pelosi’s vicious crusade against our lawfully-elected President is nothing more than a politically-motivated witch hunt and it must be stopped. She has disgraced the people’s House and weaponized the Speaker’s gavel for her party’s political gain,” said Abraham. “House Democrats spent nearly three years obsessed with election meddling only to dwarf any such efforts with their own deceitful plan to nullify the 2016 election and prevent President Trump from winning in 2020. I have introduced a resolution calling for her to be expelled from the House and for the Speaker’s Office to be vacated.”
Because expelling members of the House and vacating the Speaker’s Office are considered matters internal to the House, they do not require the consent of the Senate or the President.
To read the text of the resolution, click here.
— Dr. Ralph Abraham (@DocAbraham) October 8, 2019
Today I introduced a resolution to expel Nancy Pelosi from the House of Representatives. This witch hunt has to end. https://t.co/2hfvkG711V
— Rep. Ralph Abraham (@RepAbraham) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s Husband Shares Powerful Photo Reminding People Where Her Loyalties Lie
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton pulls out of women’s event after learning who else was going to speak
- EXCLUSIVE: Identity revealed of wounded veteran who Trump saluted at Texas rally [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- BREAKING: GOP congressman who is considering Trump impeachment announces retirement [VIDEO]
- TRUMP TWEETS: Taunts Pelosi by highlighting protesters invading her office
- VIDEO: 2016 Trump GOP Challenger Comes Out for Impeachment; The Left Reacts
- REPORT: 2020 candidate defends Tulsi Gabbard after Clinton attack
- REPORT: Rick Perry throws the Dems’ subpoena for Ukraine documents back in their face
- REPORT: Barbra Streisand shares VIOLENT cartoon of Pelosi and Trump
- REPORT: Commentator says Elijah Cummings death was God’s revenge for taking on Trump