REPORT: Republican governor just signed another radical abortion bill
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Yesterday, Vermont Gov. Phil Scott signed H. 57, which is among the most radical abortion bills in the nation. Though other states such as Illinois and New York have passed similar legislation, Scott is the first Republican governor to sign such a bill this year.
According to Vermont Right to Life, Gov. Scott used to support some restrictions on abortion. However, after signing H. 57 yesterday, the governor has clearly changed his mind and fallen to the far Left on this issue.
The article goes on to state the following:
“While Scott has always called himself pro-choice, throughout the years he has expressed support for parental involvement legislation for minor daughters considering an abortion, concern for abortions occurring in the later in months of pregnancy, and shielding taxpayers from funding them,” Vermont Right to Life stated. “With his signature, Gov. Scott has rejected any regulation of abortion, abortionists, and abortion clinics, including measures to protect the health and safety of girls and women. Scott has embraced without reservation the agenda of the powerful pro-abortion lobby.”
Vermont Right to Life also says the bill uniquely “grants abortion providers and clinics the right to sue the State if they are not allowed to establish a new abortion practice in Vermont. Unlike providers of any other medical procedure, H. 57 grants abortion providers this private right of action against the State.”
Gov.’s press release here: https://t.co/FvjhTMbm8U
— ACLU of Vermont (@ACLU_VT) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch discusses the homeless crisis in America and premiers 15-minutes of his new film on the subject in the video below. CLICK HERE to learn more. WATCH video below:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Andrew Cuomo addresses Chris Cuomo ‘Fredo’ rant
- BREAKING: New information revealed about Jeffrey Epstein’s will
- VIDEO: Chris Cuomo Sends Sean Hannity A Message He Can’t Refuse
- REPORT: US Resident Admits Arranging Fraudulent Marriages So Individuals Would Receive Green Cards
- REPORT: Marianne Williamson vows to remove a painting from Oval Office
- REPORT: Warren draws crowd of 12,000 in surge reminiscent of Trump’s ‘surprising momentum’ in 2016
- VIDEO: Conservative actor declares Trump the ‘greatest president of this century’
- TRUMP TWEETS: Massive Overflow Crowd & Approval Rating
- REPORT: Why Obama Didn’t Want Hillary as VP
- BREAKING: Fourth-ranking House Democrat releases statement on Trump impeachment