REPORT: Rep. Tlaib calls for impeachment of ‘lawless president’ Trump (Audio)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich, repeated her calls to impeach President Trump and to defund U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), promising to “defund hate.”
Tlaib made headlines shortly after being sworn into Congress when she vowed to supporters that she was going to “impeach the motherf—–.” Speaking on the liberal podcast “Pod Save America” on Thursday, she expressed those same views… but with cleaner language.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I have to deal with a president who should have been impeached months ago,” she told the former Obama staffers who host the podcast.
“At least the inquiry should have happened. I mean, we are dealing with a lawless president. No matter what we pass here, whatever the Supreme Court decisions are — he is going to do what he wants to do because he is kinglike and no one is holding him accountable.”
Hear her comments in the podcast below:
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Republican support for Trump has changed after ‘go home’ tweets
- BREAKING: Nancy Pelosi banned from speaking on House floor
- VIDEO: CBS’s Gayle King asks Pressley whether calling Trump ‘occupant’ of the Oval Office is respectful
- VIDEO: ‘Morning Joe’ drags out nearly 30-yr-old footage of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago party
- VIDEO: CNN Tries To Convince GOP Women That Trump Is Racist, Doesn’t Go Over Well
- BREAKING: Major development in sexual assault case against actor Kevin Spacey
- REPORT: Republican support for Trump shifts after his ‘go back’ tweets
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- IMPORTANT: Facebook Hits DML with Hate Violation. Here’s what happens next
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez gets new 2020 challenger: a Republican immigrant