REPORT: Rep. Dan Crenshaw roasts press at foundation dinner: ‘Journalism is cool again’ thanks to Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, poked fun at journalists gathered for the Washington Press Club Foundation’s 75th annual congressional dinner Wednesday.
“I was a little nervous trying to prepare for this, because they said, ‘Yeah, come make fun of Democrats, it will be fine,’ so I wasn’t sure, should I, like, start ripping on Democrats or should I rip on the press, and then I was like, ‘Eh, they’re kind of the same thing,’” Crenshaw said to laughter, which he drew throughout his stand-up bit.
The article goes on to state the following:
Crenshaw pointed out that though many of those in attendance likely don’t care for President Trump, they should “love him” because of the content Trump brings to the table. He drew comparisons to John Delaney, a former member of the House from Maryland who is running for the Democratic nomination for president.
“Journalism is cool again. And you have endless content, let’s be honest,” Crenshaw said. “… Business is good. You should be thanking him, and God knows, imagine if it was John Delaney in the White House. You got nothing.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Head of Warner Bros. steps down amid reports of affair with actress
- REPORT: Santorum: Trump should ‘send emails to a therapist’ instead of tweeting
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- OpEd: Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News
- BREAKING: Florida prosecutors offer deal to drop charges against Robert Kraft
- REPORT: Cause of death released for ‘Young & Restless” star Kristoff St. John
- REPORT: Snorkeling tour scam left teens stranded on ‘snake-infested’ island
- REPORT: Mike Pompeo jokes about Trump firing him
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’