REPORT: Rep. Chip Roy: Designate Certain Mexican Cartels as Foreign Terrorist Organizations
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
U.S. Representative Chip Roy (R-TX) renewed his call for the Department of State to designate certain Mexican cartel factions as Foreign Terrorist Organizations. The designation would bring additional law enforcement tools into play for officials attempting to combat the impact of these cartels on the U.S.
“President Trump was right back in February to say that he was seriously considering designating these specific cartels as Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTO),” Congressman Roy said in a Fox and Friends interview Sunday morning. “I introduced legislation in March calling on the State Department to do that. We literally have a fire going on in our back yard just across the Rio Grande River in Mexico.”
Joined @foxandfriends this morning to discuss our need to designate certain dangerous Mexican cartels as Foreign Terrorist Organizations, as @realDonaldTrump has suggested – and as my bill #HR1700 requests. #EndBorderCrisisNow https://t.co/wmZJwERtG7
— Chip Roy (@chiproytx) November 10, 2019
The article goes on to state the following:
Roy explained some of the terroristic actions by these cartel factions including the release of El Chapo’s son following the cartel retaliation against the government, a story about 13 Mexican police officers being gunned down for opposing the cartels, 26 people set on fire in a bar with the exits blocked, bodies being put in sulfuric acid, beheadings, and mass graves.
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Details emerge of connection between Schiff aide and alleged whistleblower
- VIDEO: Jordan calls out Schiff during heated exchange while grilling Vindman
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- POLL: Is Pelosi jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections?
- EXCLUSIVE: Mitch McConnell comments on likelihood of Senate impeaching Trump [VIDEO]
- Morning briefing: Nov 20
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless crisis takes its toll, prompting question: How much more can we take?
- BREAKING: Britain’s Prince Andrew steps down from public duties, citing Epstein ties