REPORT: READ: Senate report finds Russia tried to harm Clinton
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday released volume two of its Russia investigation report, which concluded that Russians sought “to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election by harming Hillary Clinton’s chances of success and supporting Donald Trump at the direction of the Kremlin,” according to a committee press release.
The committee in its report focused on Russia’s use of social media to influence the 2016 election, led by the Kremlin-backed Internet Research Agency (IRA).
The article goes on to state the following:
“The Committee found that IRA social media activity was overtly and almost invariably supportive of then-candidate Trump to the detriment of Secretary Clinton’s campaign,” according to the release.
READ THE REPORT BELOW:
— The Hill (@thehill) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi thumbs her nose at Trump by making photo of their fiery confrontation her Twitter cover image [PHOTO]
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine