REPORT: Rashida Tlaib Welcomes Another Extreme Anti-Israel, Terror-Affiliated Activist To Capitol Hill [Photo]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Democratic Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib met with another extreme anti-Israel activist and terrorist-supporter in her Capitol Hill congressional office during American Muslims for Palestine Advocacy Day in mid-April.
American Muslims for Palestine (AMP) hosted the annual advocacy and training event, which was open to all adults who “seek justice in Palestine.” Additional criteria for participation includes supporting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, which seeks to punish Israel by economically depriving the country for its alleged mistreatment of Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) describes the BDS movement as “the most prominent effort to undermine Israel’s existence” and has further criticized AMP for promoting anti-Semitism under the guise of educating Americans. AMP hailed the ADL’s anti-Israel description of its organization.
AMP’s New Jersey chapter posted a photograph of Tlaib outside of her office with some of its members during the event, including Joe Catron, an avowed supporter of multiple Palestinian terrorist organizations.
The Daily Caller pointed out multiple social media posts which point to Catron’s anti-Israel stance.
Translation: “Great meeting with Rashida Tlaib, the first ever Palestinian Congresswoman, but definitely not the last. There is a change in the air for Palestine and we all have to do our part.
It was an important and excellent meeting with the first member of the Palestinian Congress Rashid Methods, in a change in America in the political arena towards the Palestinian cause, and Your efforts.”
— Joe Catron 🇻🇪🌹🇵🇸 (@jncatron) June 17, 2017
I’ve apparently blocked or been blocked by Nadim, as I can’t see the thing to which you two are responding, but in any case, I ♡ Hizbullah.
— Joe Catron 🇻🇪🌹🇵🇸 (@jncatron) February 8, 2019
In 2015, he tweeted: “Nasrallah, my dear: strike, strike Tel-Aviv.”
Nasrallah, ya habib: udrub, udrub Tel Abib.
— Joe Catron 🇻🇪🌹🇵🇸 (@jncatron) January 28, 2015
DC reports: "Rashida Tlaib Hosts Another Extreme Anti-Israel, Terror-Affiliated Activist On Capitol Hill"– states Tlaib met with Catron, who serves of coordinator of Samidoun, affiliate of PFLP – designated as terror group in 1997https://t.co/PAVRS4kn7r https://t.co/OF0z3SAPEi pic.twitter.com/3DjJ8Ke9DH
— Toby Peters (@TobyPeters20) April 17, 2019
“Democratic Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib met with another extreme anti-Israel activist and terrorist-supporter in her Capitol Hill congressional office during American Muslims for Palestine Advocacy Day in mid-April.” https://t.co/De6r9XY27G
— Michigan GOP (@MIGOP) April 17, 2019
SCOOP: Rashida Tlaib Hosts Another Extreme Anti-Israel, Terror-Affiliated Activist On Capitol Hill https://t.co/iPA2KwXOMa
— Kambree Kawahine Koa (@KamVTV) April 17, 2019
SCOOP: Rashida Tlaib Hosts Another Extreme Anti-Israel, Terror-Affiliated Activist On Capitol Hill https://t.co/JIvgSiwzrC
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) April 17, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Supreme Court conservatives signal possible support for census citizenship question
- BREAKING: Militia leader allegedly said group was ‘training’ to kill Obama, Clinton, and Soros
- VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar claims US forces killed ‘thousands’ of Somalis in resurfaced tweet
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton breaks her silence on Mueller report, discusses potential Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Jacqui Saburido, who became the face of anti-drunk driving campaigns, dead at age 40 [VIDEOS]
- FACT CHECK: Did Ilhan Omar Tweet ‘They Reap What They Sow’ During The Notre Dame Fire?
- REPORT: US military reviewing rules after soldiers on American soil surrendered pistol to Mexican troops
- REPORT: Jordan demands answers over Democrats’ secret meetings about Trump-focused probes
- TRUMP TWITTER STORM: Announcement, “PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!”, “COUP Update”, Melania’s Easter tweet and more!