REPORT: Pulitzer Prizes awarded to newspapers investigating Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Multiple newspapers on Monday were awarded Pulitzer Prizes for their investigations into President Trump.
Reporters at The New York Times won the Pulitzer for explanatory reporting for their investigation into Trump’s finances, which revealed that Trump and his family allegedly engaged in tax dodging.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Wall Street Journal also won a Pulitzer for national reporting after reporting that, prior to the 2016 presidential election, Trump allegedly directed secret hush money payments to women alleging they had affairs with him years ago.
Pulitzers were also awarded to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, for its breaking news coverage of the shooting at Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue, and the South Florida Sun Sentinel, for public service for coverage of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Fla.
THREE separate newspapers in THREE separate communities have rightly won Pulitzers for THREE separate incidents concerning the same topic: mass shootings. pic.twitter.com/hDIqwB4pON
— Marc Caputo (@MarcACaputo) April 15, 2019
Anti-Trump stories win Pulitzers, no conservative judges for prizes. https://t.co/sjcSk9Ud0w
— Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) April 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Remains found in Oregon believed to be missing “Seinfeld” actor
- REPORT: The Border Wall Fight Just Got To The Supreme Court
- VIDEO: Area 51 expert warns what could happen if social media campaign to ‘storm’ top-secret site occurs
- REPORT: Presidential candidate tells House Dems to ‘f–k off’ after attack on AOC’s ally
- BREAKING: Prosecutors reveal more items discovered in Jeffrey Epstein’s locked safe, including fake passport
- TWEET: Trump doubles down after telling Democratic congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries
- BREAKING: Major development in deal between Trump and Guatemala
- BREAKING: Trump moves to end asylum protections for most Central Americans
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham weighs in on Trump feud with congresswomen, Trump responds
- BREAKING: Pelosi announces House resolution to condemn Trump’s ‘xenophobic tweets’