REPORT: Prosecutors say man lived with dad’s corpse, forged his checks
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
THE VILLAGE, Okla. – An Oklahoma man is facing charges after authorities say he lived for more than a month in a home with his father’s decomposing body and cashed the dead man’s retirement checks.
Oklahoma County prosecutors charged 50-year-old Lynn Little on Thursday with forgery, embezzlement, neglect and desecration of a corpse.
The article goes on to state the following:
A man who identified himself as Little on the phone Friday said he was “not going to discuss” the case. Court records don’t list an attorney to speak for him.
Police say an Oklahoma man lived with his Dad’s corpse for 3 months and stole from him after he died… https://t.co/cTnwvYN79v
— 790 KABC (@KABCRadio) February 8, 2019
This is repulsive. A man is the caregiver for his father, and lived with his dad’s dead body for months, while lying to family and writing himself checks from the deceased’s account. @kfor
What do you think is an appropriate punishment?https://t.co/LcbIv0LAhn
— Shevaun Bryan (@finessebryan) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: DOJ Makes Stunning Revelation About Federal Arrests of Non-U.S. Citizens in 2018
- REPORT: Harris Campaign Brought in Crowd to ‘Boost’ Cheering During Speech
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- OpEd: Ocasio-Cortez has yet another bad idea that makes no sense