REPORT: Prince William says he can’t ‘put my arm around’ brother Harry anymore: ‘I’m sad about that’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Prince William hopes the Royals can one day reconcile, he said in his first public comments on the Megxit scandal.
“I’ve put my arm around my brother all our lives and I can’t do that anymore…I’m sad about that,” he told the Sunday Times.
The article goes on to state the following:
William, 37, seemed resigned to trying to buoy the rogue couple as the fallout from their desire to splinter from the family continued.
“All we can do, and all I can do, is try and support them and hope that the time comes when we’re all singing from the same page. I want everyone to play on the team,” he said.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Former Acting Attorney General weighs in on impeachment trial
- VIDEO: LSU ‘Get the Gat’ video from Trump’s White House tribute goes viral — Twitter abuzz over ‘mystery woman’
- REPORT: Person who decided to release Strzok-Page texts revealed; Twitter outraged
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
- JUST IN: Trump given plaque to mark important border accomplishment [PICTURE]
- Video captures ‘creepy’ flying objects that officials can’t explain
- VIDEO: Hoax Impeachment: President Trump UNLOADS On ‘The Biggest WITCH HUNT’ In American History
- THEY WON’T STOP: Kevin McCarthy Says Democrats Want To DESTROY President Trump
- VIDEO: Pelosi does impression of McConnell; uses grim nickname
- I AM TEAM DML (Bumper Sticker)