REPORT: Previously deported illegal charged with 16 counts of child sex crimes
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
An illegal alien who has been charged with 16 counts of child sex crimes, including rape and molestation, was previously deported from the United States, Breitbart News has confirmed.
Alejandro Alcala-Avala, a 33-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, was charged with 16 counts of various child sex crimes after being arrested by Pettis County, Missouri, law enforcement officials. The charges include 10 counts of child molestation, two counts of statutory sodomy, one count of first-degree statutory sodomy, first-degree statutory rape, endangering the welfare of a child, and child abuse.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to the Sedalia Democrat, Alcala-Avala’s two child victims told police that they were repeatedly raped on nearly a regular basis by the illegal alien. One of the victims said the rapes “happened all the time,” while the second victim said the rapes occurred two to three times a month.
The victims, both of whom are under 14-years-old, told police that Alcala-Avala also touched them inappropriately with their clothes on.
A law enforcement official confirmed to Breitbart News that Alcala-Avala, who had been used the alias “Hermelindo Lorenzo Guapillo-Chavaria,” was deported from the U.S. in 2014 after serving 87 months in federal prison for distributing meth.
Sometime after his deportation five years ago, Alcala-Avala re-entered the country illegally through the southern border, a felony.
Alcala-Avala is being held at the Pettis County Jail without bond and the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has requested that should he be released from custody at any time, that he be turned over to them for arrest.
— All American Girl (@AIIAmericanGirI) September 8, 2019
MO: Man arrested on multiple child sex crimes
Alejandro Alcala-Avala, 33, arrested on multiple sex offenses involving two children, had been using a false name and was previously incarcerated for 7 years on a federal drug charge and then deported in 2014. https://t.co/bskLU6j17w
— aintnobarbie ❌ (@aintnobarbie) August 31, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District
- REPORT: Morning Joe’s Mika suggests Trump isn’t Barron’s father