REPORT: Pressure Mounts on Democrats to End Impeachment Push: ‘Stop Wasting Time’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) said Saturday that Democrats should “stop wasting time” on impeachment, and “tackle” real issues such as the opioid crisis.
House Minority Leader McCarthy slammed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and other Democrats that have distracted Congress from addressing “real” issues such as the opioid crisis. McCarthy said that, despite a reduction in opioid abuse and overdose deaths, it is not enough to sufficiently address the issue.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Democrats should stop wasting time and resources on impeachment and instead work with Republicans to tackle the real issues,” McCarthy said.
“In their attempt to remove from office the duly elected President of the United States on purely political grounds, Speaker Pelosi and her Democrat caucus have blatantly ignored or purposely politicized most other issues that matter to the American people, like combating the opioid crisis,” Rep. McCarthy’s office said in a statement.
Good news for ALL Americans ⤦
⬫ Opioid abuse and overdose deaths are down.
⬫ Treatment for opioids is up.
But it’s not enough.
Democrats should stop wasting time and resources on impeachment and instead work with Republicans to tackle the real issues. https://t.co/Q9Oma5gg4o
— Kevin McCarthy (@GOPLeader) October 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump