REPORT: Pollster claims ‘Genuine’ AOC would be Dems’ best bet against Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., would be her party’s best bet against President Trump in 2020 — if only she were eligible to run for president.
That was the observation of pollster Frank Luntz on Tuesday night during an appearance on Fox News’ “The Ingraham Angle.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Luntz told host Laura Ingraham that 29-year-old Ocasio-Cortez has a “genuine” quality that most of the Democrats seeking the party’s presidential nomination seem to lack.
“The key is authenticity,” Luntz said. “You want to be able to say what you mean, mean what you say,” Luntz said. “You want to be able to look straight at the camera and be yourself. At least half of them [the 2020 hopefuls] are trying to be something that they’re not.”
But Ocasio-Cortez can’t run for president next year because the U.S. Constitution says candidates must be at least 35 years old.
‘Genuine’ AOC would be Dems’ best bet against Trump; O’Rourke reset was ‘dumbest’ move: pollsterhttps://t.co/Nnh6Bfe2Fw
— Patriot Lee 🇺🇸🗽💯🍺 (@TNTLEE34) May 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds after Trump orders declassification of surveillance documents
- BREAKING: Facebook announces decision on viral doctored Pelosi video
- REPORT: Schiff lambasts Trump’s order to intel agencies to cooperate with Barr probe
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s move to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign?
- BREAKING: Trump strikes, orders declassification of documents, cooperation with Barr
- REPORT: Pelosi’s daughter launches Twitterstorm, rips altered videos
- REPORT: Edward Snowden issues statement after Julian Assange charged with espionage
- REPORT: Mother and twin daughters starved to death in apartment
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- VIDEO: White House aide points out ‘fake news’, calls for end to attempts to smear Trump