REPORT: Playboy model is chased out of ultra-orthodox Jewish area in New York
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A Playboy model known for a series of controversial nude stunts was chased out of an ultra-conservative Jewish neighbourhood in New York City after walking the streets naked.
Belgian model Marisa Papen provoked the Hasidic Jewish community by walking totally exposed around Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
The article goes on to state the following:
She said one man had ‘gurgled and spat right through an open window’ at her while she sat in a taxi while video footage showed her being confronted by a group of furious locals.
View this post on Instagram
Well, You may remember me saying something about a shoot with Marisa Papen a few mounts ago… and you may have seen the link to the “frankrose.store/viewing-room-open” gallery of my images shot in Hasidic Jewish community. Yesterday it went viral!!! PS: I was not involved with the whole police chase that happened the night before. They were unable to have success with that particular photographer. So I came to the rescue and got the job done.
Playboy model is chased out of ultra-orthodox Jewish area in New York after walking through streets NAKED https://t.co/jHdg9RcRne
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) May 24, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: Ohio child sex trafficking sting nabs more than 100, including church leader, ER doctor [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain walks off ABC set after clash with Navarro
- BREAKING: ‘House Hunters’ host dies at 56
- POLL: Should Biden and his son be investigated for their ties to Ukraine?
- VIDEO: Candace Owens has mic drop moment at White Supremacy hearing
- BREAKING: Chaos erupts after car drives through Illinois mall [VIDEOS]
- BREAKING: Trump sending troops to Middle East in response to attack on Saudi Arabia [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Ukraine issues statement about investigating Biden’s son
- REPORT: Judge orders Trump to answer questions under oath in protesters’ case
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez bemoans treatment by other Democrats