REPORT: Playboy model is chased out of ultra-orthodox Jewish area in New York
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A Playboy model known for a series of controversial nude stunts was chased out of an ultra-conservative Jewish neighbourhood in New York City after walking the streets naked.
Belgian model Marisa Papen provoked the Hasidic Jewish community by walking totally exposed around Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
The article goes on to state the following:
She said one man had ‘gurgled and spat right through an open window’ at her while she sat in a taxi while video footage showed her being confronted by a group of furious locals.
View this post on Instagram
Well, You may remember me saying something about a shoot with Marisa Papen a few mounts ago… and you may have seen the link to the “frankrose.store/viewing-room-open” gallery of my images shot in Hasidic Jewish community. Yesterday it went viral!!! PS: I was not involved with the whole police chase that happened the night before. They were unable to have success with that particular photographer. So I came to the rescue and got the job done.
Playboy model is chased out of ultra-orthodox Jewish area in New York after walking through streets NAKED https://t.co/jHdg9RcRne
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) May 24, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds
- VIDEO: Country singer icon declares support for O’Rourke
- TRUMP TWEET: Something weird going on at Fox
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- REPORT: State House REJECTS popular vote proposal
- REPORT: Former Trump Cabinet secretary and former GOP senator pay big bucks to attend Biden fundraiser
- VIDEO: Mayor of border town overrun by illegal immigrants blasts federal government
- BREAKING: Trump announces major shakeup on Secretary of Defense appointment
- UPDATE: DOJ allegedly intervenes to change where Manafort will be incarcerated
- EXCLUSIVE: DML tweets update to Trump about Fox News