REPORT: Planned Parenthood sends out warning after dropping Title X funding
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
A Planned Parenthood official in Minnesota is warning of a “public health crisis” after the national abortion business opted out of $60 million in federal Title X family planning funding because it would not abide by the rule to stop referrals for abortions.
“We believe there will be a public health crisis created by this denial of care,” said Sarah Stoesz, president of Planned Parenthood North Central States, according to the Associated Press (AP). “It’s a very sad day for the country.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Similarly, Rebecca Gibron, COO for Planned Parenthood of the Greater Northwest and the Hawaiian Islands, said Southern Idaho could be hit hard by Planned Parenthood’s decision, with about 1,000 low-income women in danger of not receiving health care services.
Planned Parenthood claims they support the “right to choose”
So President Trump gave them a choice:
Stop abortions & continue receiving Title X tax dollars
Or continue killing children & stop receiving Title X tax dollars.
— Susan B. Anthony List (@SBAList) August 21, 2019
Planned Parenthood just lost $60 million in annual federal funding — all because it chose abortion over providing healthcare to millions of women. pic.twitter.com/d81aTKz9fQ
— PragerU (@prageru) August 21, 2019
Attacks on the Title X program affect real patients across the country, in every state. The Trump administration doesn’t think you deserve health care. We do. And we’re going to keep fighting for it: https://t.co/tDOTjDKKL5 #ProtectX #StandWithPP pic.twitter.com/Hf5UnK8tLv
— Planned Parenthood (@PPFA) August 21, 2019
— Brian Hamel (@hamel1776) August 23, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Saudi-led coalition reports evidence indicating who’s to blame for oil plant attacks
- BREAKING: Dog The Bounty Hunter, 66, ‘suffers heart emergency’
- BREAKING: State of New York takes major action to get their hands on Trump’s tax returns
- REPORT: Transgender Worker Gets Fired After Telling Conservative Customer To ‘Get The F*ck Out’
- POLL: Should Kavanaugh sue the New York Times?
- BREAKING: NASCAR champ, 61, dies in plane crash near Rhode Island
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham makes vow amid calls for Kavanaugh impeachment
- VIDEO: The moment Christie Brinkley falls and breaks her arm, ending role on DWTS
- BREAKING: High school friend challenges story of Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford
- REPORT: Fisherman catches strange, ‘dinosaur-like’ creature [PHOTO]