REPORT: Photo emerges of alleged whistleblower shaking hands with Barack Obama in Oval Office [PHOTO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A year after Ukraine official and alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella left President Trump’s White House, a picture of him shaking Barack Obama’s hand was published on a close friend’s wedding website.
The Oval Office photograph, obtained by the Washington Examiner, is circulating among Trump allies who consider it evidence that the alleged whistleblower is biased against Trump and had partisan motivations when he filed an Aug. 12 complaint that sparked impeachment proceedings.
The article goes on to state the following:
In the photograph, a smiling Ciaramella, then Ukraine director on the National Security Council at the White House, is shown shaking Obama’s hand. They are standing in front of a portrait of Abraham Lincoln by George Henry Story.
Ciaramella has not been officially confirmed as the whistleblower, although multiple media outlets are alleging that he is. The Washington Examiner also provided the following connection between Ciramella and Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who testified in the impeachment hearing on Tuesday:
Ciaramella, 33, is a career CIA analyst who is now a deputy national intelligence officer for Russia and Eurasia on the National Intelligence Council under the director of national intelligence. From 2015, Ciaramella was the NSC’s Ukraine director, the post currently occupied by Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who has testified against Trump and with whom Ciaramella still has professional dealings. The Washington Post has suggested that Vindman spoke to the whistleblower about the July 25 telephone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
PHOTO: Alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella shakes hands with Barack Obama in Oval Office https://t.co/r1OYceNBt0
— Dan Bongino (@dbongino) November 20, 2019
Fox News anchor Lou Dobbs recently reported on ties between Obama and Ciaramella:
Ukraine scandal questions tied to Obama WH? Who was Eric Ciaramella meeting with under Obama? Ukraine/Soros groups tied to Ukraine intervention in 2016 presidential campaign. https://t.co/JAVX7mTbJg pic.twitter.com/HD2DQ5v0pv
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) November 14, 2019
A picture of the alleged Ukraine whistleblower shaking hands with @BarackObama has been unearthed.
“This picture raises serious questions about how this sham impeachment process started,” a senior Trump administration official said. https://t.co/5PwJbzzL62
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Watch live: House Judiciary Committee to begin debate on impeachment articles
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz: IG report shows Obama admin’s stunning abuse of power
- VIDEO: Michelle Obama declares she’s ‘waiting to be asked’ for help by Democratic nominee
- UPDATE: Massive gun battle erupts in New Jersey, officers shot, cops searching for 3rd gunman
- VIDEO: WATCH LIVE: DOJ inspector general testifies on surveillance of Trump campaign
- EXCLUSIVE: Trump Jr blasts TIME for giving honor to Greta Thunberg
- VIDEO: Biden campaign accused of deceptive editing in new anti-Trump ad
- REPORT: GOP congressman storms out of impeachment hearing after Democratic attorney calls Trump a ‘danger’
- BREAKING: Nunes makes formal demand of Schiff as part of House impeachment inquiry
- EXCLUSIVE: Cartel in the U.S.A.- Part 3: Deadly Drugs Take a Toll in Small Towns