REPORT: Perry ends final day as Energy secretary with message [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rick Perry concluded his final day as President Trump’s Energy secretary on Sunday, thanking his family and the American people in a tweet for allowing him to serve at the agency.
Perry tweeted Sunday that it had been “the honor and privilege of a lifetime to serve in the @realDonaldTrump Administration,” adding in a video message attached to the tweet that it had been a “wonderful, fabulous trip” to serve at secretary.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Well, today’s December the first and my last day as the secretary of Energy,” Perry said. “I want to tell everyone what a wonderful, fabulous trip it’s been for me and my family, and hopefully for the American people as we’ve become the number one oil- and gas-producing country in the world.”
WATCH Perry’s farewell message in the video below, and read his statement in the following tweet.
Today I bid farewell to the Department of @ENERGY. It has been the honor and privilege of a lifetime to serve in the @realDonaldTrump Administration as your Secretary. Thank you to my wife, my children, and to the American people for allowing me to serve. Signing off. – RP pic.twitter.com/AlxYNLsqrf
— Rick Perry (@SecretaryPerry) December 2, 2019
On his final day in office, @SecretaryPerry issued the following statement regarding the cleanup of Santa Susana Field Laboratory:
“I am proud of the work @Energy has done to advance the final cleanup of the ETEC site at the Santa Susana Field Laboratory in California. …” (1/6) pic.twitter.com/Vi2zoibVrq
— DOE Press Staff (@EnergyPress) December 1, 2019
For the first time in 70 years, America had its first full month as a net exporter of crude and petroleum products! Another great achievement for the @realDonaldTrump Administration, the Department of @ENERGY, and the American people.#EnergyIndependence https://t.co/QD62faQaw6
— Rick Perry (@SecretaryPerry) December 1, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) December 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: NY Democrat who attended White House ball announces his vote on impeachment
- BREAKING: First-term Democrats push former Republican as impeachment manager
- BREAKING: Schumer sends letter to McConnell naming top two witnesses he will request for testimony in Senate trial
- Kellyanne Conway sounds off on what’s missing from Democrats’ impeachment articles
- OpEd: Naval Aviator reveals what really happened in Pensacola. A must read and share.
- REPORT: Hallmark Channel reverses decision to pull commercial of same-sex couple after backlash
- UPDATE: China suspends tariffs on US products scheduled to go into effect Sunday
- VIDEO: ‘Too damn late:’ Gowdy blasts Comey admission he was wrong about FISA abuse
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham invites key Trump ally to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump