REPORT: Perfect timing?: Trump campaign slams Warren as ‘fraud’ before formal 2020 announcement
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump’s campaign wasted no time going after Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Saturday shortly before she was expected to formally announce her candidacy for the White House in 2020.
“Elizabeth Warren has already been exposed as a fraud by the Native Americans she impersonated and disrespected to advance her professional career, and the people of Massachusetts she deceived to get elected,” Trump Campaign Manager Brad Parscale said in a statement. “The American people will reject her dishonest campaign and socialist ideas like the Green New Deal, that will raise taxes, kill jobs and crush America’s middle-class. Only under President Trump’s leadership will America continue to grow safer, secure and more prosperous.”
The statement came just before Warren was slated to give a speech in which she is widely expected to announce her bid for the presidency.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, attorney says
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff just loses it while describing MASSIVE drug trafficking bust
- VIDEO: R. Kelly Civil Lawsuit Ends In Default Judgement Against Singer–See Why
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez suffers social media gaffe by criticizing photo of ‘GOP’ politician who is actually a Democrat
- BREAKING: Twitter CEO called Rep. Ilhan Omar about Trump’s 911 tweet
- BREAKING: Outrage erupts over $2M bill from North Korea for Otto Warmbier’s care
- REPORT: First woman elected to lead Dallas County GOP dies unexpectedly at 47
- REPORT: FBI, IRS agents search Baltimore Mayor’s homes, City Hall
- BREAKING: Boston-area judge charged with helping undocumented immigrant elude ICE
- VIDEO: Joe Biden says he wants to make America ‘straight’ again