REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Vice President Mike Pence’s office pushed back on Sondland’s testimony Wednesday that he raised concerns that aid for Ukraine had become tied to Trump’s desire for investigations.
“The Vice President never had a conversation with Gordon Sondland about investigating the Bidens, Burisma, or the conditional release of financial aid to Ukraine based upon potential investigations,” Pence’s chief of staff, Marc Short, said in a statement.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sondland said in his opening statement that he brought up the issue during a Sept. 1 meeting with Pence in Warsaw. However, Short denied the exchange ever took place.
— The Hill (@thehill) November 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Watch live: House Judiciary Committee to begin debate on impeachment articles
- VIDEO: College student, 18, beaten and stabbed to death in savage mugging near NYC park
- BREAKING: Hunter Biden to be grilled under oath about his money and Ukraine ties
- VIDEO: Police Release Video of Man Attacking Children in Target Store
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz: IG report shows Obama admin’s stunning abuse of power
- REPORT: Trump criticizes Greta Thunberg after ‘Person of the Year’ win
- VIDEO: Watch live: House Judiciary Committee debates impeachment articles against Trump
- VIDEO: Scene from “United States of Tents”
- REPORT: Fox News’ Chris Wallace delivers blistering attack on President Trump in speech at media event
- BREAKING: ‘Treason’: House Judiciary Committee Report Implicates Trump in Ultimate Crime