REPORT: Pence team denies anonymous author’s claim about removal of Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Vice President Mike Pence’s spokesperson is denying a claim in a tell-all White House book from an anonymous author that the vice president would have backed a removal of President Trump under the 25th Amendment.
Katie Waldman called the claim “FAKE NEWS” in a tweet late Wednesday in response to a HuffPost article about the book.
The article goes on to state the following:
The anonymous author initially wrote an op-ed for The New York Times last year that claimed senior officials were balancing out the president’s instincts in office.
The book, titled, “A Warning,” reportedly claims that Pence was expected to back an effort to get rid of Trump if the rest of the cabinet members were in on the deal.
FAKE NEWS. https://t.co/cOB5SXzIG5
— Katie Waldman (@VPPressSec) November 7, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: People raise thousands for man who allegedly stabbed ‘Trump Baby’ balloon in Alabama
- VIDEO: Donald Trump Jr walks off stage at book launch after heckling – from supporters
- VIDEO: Fox contributor names alleged whistleblower on-air despite network ban
- BREAKING: Broadway actress passes away at age 13
- REPORT: NY Times: ‘Tidal wave’ of mass immigration hands state to Democrats
- REPORT: NFL Quarterback sidelined with broken bones in back, report says
- REPORT: Mark Ingram after Alabama’s loss to LSU: ‘I’m blaming Trump for this one’
- VIDEO: Video shows teacher caught on video brutally beating special needs student
- VIDEO: Rand Paul highlights law that could protect Trump in Impeachment inquiry
- BREAKING: Longtime Republican congressman announces he will not seek re-election in 2020