REPORT: Pelosi and Schumer expected to meet with Trump for second round of infrastructure talks
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) are expected to meet next week with President Trump for a second round of talks on an infrastructure package.
A Democratic aide confirmed that the two congressional leaders are tentatively scheduled visit the White House next Wednesday morning. It’s unclear if other lawmakers will also attend, the aide said.
The article goes on to state the following:
A Senate aide added that the president is expected to present his plans for how to pay for the plan.
Democratic lawmakers met with Trump late last month at the White House, where the two sides agreed to pursue a $2 trillion infrastructure package. The two sides agreed to meet in mid-May to discuss funding.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: Trump responds to U.S. judge’s ruling on financial records
- VIDEO: Trump holds MAGA rally in Pennsylvania
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Cohen identified which Trump associate told him to lie, allegedly
- REPORT: Illegal Convicted of Raping Dog to Death Released by Sanctuary State
- VIDEO: Anti-Trump actor makes odd statement about Trump winning in 2020
- BREAKING: DOJ offers a deal to House Intel Committee if Schiff drops threat against Barr
- BREAKING: Nadler goes after two former Trump White House aides with subpoenas
- REPORT: Lynch on whether Obama ordered politically motivated infiltration of Trump campaign
- REPORT: Fox News commentator attacks Trump, fires back at his criticism of the channel