REPORT: Pelosi and Schumer expected to meet with Trump for second round of infrastructure talks
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) are expected to meet next week with President Trump for a second round of talks on an infrastructure package.
A Democratic aide confirmed that the two congressional leaders are tentatively scheduled visit the White House next Wednesday morning. It’s unclear if other lawmakers will also attend, the aide said.
The article goes on to state the following:
A Senate aide added that the president is expected to present his plans for how to pay for the plan.
Democratic lawmakers met with Trump late last month at the White House, where the two sides agreed to pursue a $2 trillion infrastructure package. The two sides agreed to meet in mid-May to discuss funding.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Watch: Students Say Obama Immigration Quote Is ‘Racist’
- REPORT: Green card scam thwarted by ‘best sex ever’ text that arrived as immigration agent was reviewing phone
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- REPORT: Justin Bieber makes public appeal to Trump
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- VIDEO: Megan Rapinoe comments on possibility of running for office
- REPORT: ‘I just made it up’… Florida Dem admits lying about Pulse shooting
- REPORT: Twitter Suspends Angel Mom for Posting About Illegal Immigration
- VIDEO: Knifeman storms on stage and STABS Tomb Raider star
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question