REPORT: Pelosi refusing to return calls from Facebook’s Zuckerberg after edited video controversy
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
In the weeks since Facebook refused to take down a viral doctored video of Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has tried to reach out to the Speaker to talk about how his company handles misinformation, but according to a report in The Washington Post, Pelosi has not returned his calls.
Pelosi hasn’t responded to Zuckerberg, but their respective staffs have been in touch, the Post reports. In the meantime, Pelosi is reportedly not eager to hear Zuckerberg’s reasoning for his company’s decision following the handling of the video.
The article goes on to state the following:
A video of a Pelosi speech at a Center of American Progress event was altered and slowed down to make her words slur and give her an appearance of looking sick or drunk, and many of those who watched it did not seem to know it had been manipulated.
— The Hill (@thehill) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch discusses the homeless crisis in America and premiers 15-minutes of his new film on the subject in the video below. CLICK HERE to learn more. WATCH video below:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Chris Cuomo Sends Sean Hannity A Message He Can’t Refuse
- REPORT: US Resident Admits Arranging Fraudulent Marriages So Individuals Would Receive Green Cards
- REPORT: Andrew Cuomo addresses Chris Cuomo ‘Fredo’ rant
- VIDEO: Harris Faulkner Stops Former Clinton Advisor Cold
- REPORT: McCain’s family, McCain Institute announces method to mark anniversary of his death
- REPORT: Warren draws crowd of 12,000 in surge reminiscent of Trump’s ‘surprising momentum’ in 2016
- VIDEO: Conservative actor declares Trump the ‘greatest president of this century’
- VIDEO: Fox News Anchor Fires Back At Trump
- REPORT: Eric Trump shares name of the president’s 10th grandchild [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: White House spokesman rips into media for refusing ‘to call out anti-Semitism’