REPORT: Pelosi posts record fundraising haul for 2019
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) raised more than $87 million for Democratic candidates in 2019, her office announced Thursday morning.
The record figure represents a $37.6 million increase from the $49.5 million she raised in 2017, it noted, adding that the fundraising haul included $75 million raised directly for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
The article goes on to state the following:
Pelosi’s office said she held 181 fundraising events in 54 cities.
In their report, The Hill noted that President Trump’s reelection campaign, the RNC and associated groups reported a total of $154 million raise for the FOURTH QUARTER of 2019.
🚨🚨Speaker Pelosi’s significant record-breaking fundraising haul for 2019 is a direct reflection of voters’ rising enthusiasm to expand our House Democratic Majority that’s been delivering meaningful progress #ForThePeople, take back the Senate and elect a Democratic President. https://t.co/2RSBJtrwXG pic.twitter.com/9ZKEo3575p
— Jorge (@jorge_aguilarDC) January 16, 2020
— The Hill (@thehill) January 16, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Black Guns Matter founder mocks potential Bloomberg-Clinton ticket with ‘SUPER’ nickname
- REPORT: Assange lawyer claims Trump offered pardon in exchange for this favor
- Last day for FREE MIRACLE ME MINI
- REPORT: Soros demands ouster of Zuckerberg, Sandberg from Facebook
- First Look At Bloomberg’s Super Bowl Ad
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain gets into fiery spat with Joy Behar over Bloomberg
- VIDEO: Trump speaks out on AG Bill Barr
- REPORT: Trump slams LA mayor for ‘urging illegals to beat the system’
- VIDEO: Greg Gutfeld speculates on why Bloomberg is ‘getting a pass’
- REPORT: Limbaugh says Trump advised him after Buttigieg remarks