REPORT: Pelosi Blows Off Impeachment Critics: It’s ‘Weak,’ ‘Dangerous’ To Let Election Decide
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi doubled down on impeachment Monday, telling her Democratic colleagues in a memo that it was “weak” and “dangerous” to back off and let the American people decide in 2020.
“The weak response to these hearings has been, ‘Let the election decide.’ That dangerous position only adds to the urgency of our action, because POTUS is jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections,” Pelosi explained.
The article goes on to state the following:
Pelosi also asserted that the facts of the case were “uncontested,” saying that President Donald Trump “has abused his power for his own personal, political benefit, at the expense of our national security interests.”
Read her full statement in the tweet below.
Pelosi issues rebuttal to GOP talking point in Dear Colleague letter: “The weak response to these hearings has been, ‘Let the election decide.’ That dangerous position only adds to the urgency of our action, because POTUS is jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections.” pic.twitter.com/L3RFdcSSHb
— Jacqueline Alemany (@JaxAlemany) November 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Romney joins Dem senator to send ‘warning’ to Trump
- REPORT: Governor claims state will exhaust ventilator stockpile in 6 days
- REPORT: New ‘hot spot’ state: Coronavirus cases jump 42 percent in one day
- VIDEO: Healthy 39-year-old DJ died of coronavirus. What his young widow and daughter want you to know [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Scientists warn about one way COVID-19 can be transmitted
- REPORT: Experts, Trump advisers doubt White House coronavirus deaths estimate
- REPORT: Chrissy Teigen attacks Trump over press briefing remark
- POLL: Is Pelosi using the coronavirus pandemic to try to take down Trump?
- VIDEO: Nurse sobs after quitting because her hospital didn’t have enough PPE
- VIDEO: Florida emergency official slams US manufacturer for selling masks to foreign countries, Trump responds