REPORT: Paul Ryan to join university faculty
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., has landed another plum role for his post-congressional life.
Ryan, 49, will join the University of Notre Dame as a professor of the practice, teaching political science and economics for the 2019-20 academic year.
The article goes on to state the following:
Ryan, who at different times during his two decades as a member of Congress chaired the House Ways and Means and the House Budget committees, follows former Sen. Joe Donnelly, D-Ind., and former White House chief of staff Denis McDonough in announcing a guest lecturing position at the prestigious Indiana-based university.
Paul Ryan has landed a new gig. https://t.co/c7VPvoRT6A
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 15, 2019
— Notre Dame News (@nd_news) April 15, 2019
Paul Ryan is joining the faculty at Notre Dame. https://t.co/X4cEjaRbn6
— Jake Sherman (@JakeSherman) April 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: McConnell: Trump is ‘on to something’
- VIDEO: AOC, Ilhan Omar roll out new label for President Trump
- REPORT: Does this photo prove Trump tormentor’s marriage a sham? Omar with husbands
- VIDEO: Elijah Cummings goes ballistic at DHS head during hearing
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton slams Trump rally: ‘The time has come again’
- REPORT: House Dems Unload On ‘The Squad’ — ‘It Makes People’s Skin Crawl’
- BREAKING: Senator hospitalized after fall
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy: ‘Nobody cares what Congress does … ‘
- REPORT: New hashtag for Ilhan Omar starts trending after crowd at Trump rally chants ‘Send her back’
- REPORT: How Ilhan Omar tried to shut down rumors she married her BROTHER