REPORT: Paul Ryan gets a new job in Washington, D.C.
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Paul Ryan has landed a new job.
The former Republican speaker of the House of Representatives is joining the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank based in Washington, D.C., according to Politico.
The article goes on to state the following:
Ryan will serve as a “distinguished visiting fellow in the practice of public policy,” and is already a board member of the Fox Corporation.
At AEI, Ryan will focus on opportunity, mobility, the social safety net, and entitlement reform, the institute said in a release.
Ryan said in a Twitter post Tuesday morning, “Honored to join @AEI as a Distinguished Visiting Fellow and I’m grateful for the chance to work with such talented scholars. For decades, AEI has played a key role in the major policy debates occurring in our country and I look forward to adding my voice to the conversation.”
Honored to join @AEI as a Distinguished Visiting Fellow and I’m grateful for the chance to work with such talented scholars. For decades, AEI has played a key role in the major policy debates occurring in our country and I look forward to adding my voice to the conversation.
— Paul Ryan (@SpeakerRyan) September 10, 2019
Release: Paul Ryan joins AEI as a distinguished visiting fellow https://t.co/CvUAp7UvmM
— AEI (@AEI) September 10, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- REPORT: Pelosi claims to know why multiple Republicans are retiring
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Union County high school teacher reportedly told students VP Pence should be ‘shot in the head’
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- REPORT: Even baby boomers are way behind on retirement savings
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District