REPORT: Paul Ryan gets a new job in Washington, D.C.
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Paul Ryan has landed a new job.
The former Republican speaker of the House of Representatives is joining the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank based in Washington, D.C., according to Politico.
The article goes on to state the following:
Ryan will serve as a “distinguished visiting fellow in the practice of public policy,” and is already a board member of the Fox Corporation.
At AEI, Ryan will focus on opportunity, mobility, the social safety net, and entitlement reform, the institute said in a release.
Ryan said in a Twitter post Tuesday morning, “Honored to join @AEI as a Distinguished Visiting Fellow and I’m grateful for the chance to work with such talented scholars. For decades, AEI has played a key role in the major policy debates occurring in our country and I look forward to adding my voice to the conversation.”
Honored to join @AEI as a Distinguished Visiting Fellow and I’m grateful for the chance to work with such talented scholars. For decades, AEI has played a key role in the major policy debates occurring in our country and I look forward to adding my voice to the conversation.
— Paul Ryan (@SpeakerRyan) September 10, 2019
Release: Paul Ryan joins AEI as a distinguished visiting fellow https://t.co/CvUAp7UvmM
— AEI (@AEI) September 10, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- GOT TO SEE: Joy Villa shocks liberals with Pro-Trump dress at Grammys
- WHY DO THIS TO TRUMP? Fox News Poll reveals anti-Trump sentiment
- WOW! Amazing video of New Yorkers lifting a car to get woman out from underneath
- HYPOCRISY: Dems seeking to impeach Trump for blocking aid to Ukraine, voted against the same thing
- REPORT: MSNBC anchor apologizes after appearing to use N-word describing death of Kobe Bryant
- BREAKING: Pelosi announces plan to REPEAL Trump’s travel ban
- VIDEO: Schiff says Trump tweet is ‘intended to be’ a threat
- VIDEO: Dershowitz speaks out on case Democrats laid out in Senate trial
- BREAKING: Three rockets make ‘direct hit’ on US Embassy in Baghdad
- REPORT: Alicia Keys, Boyz II Men Pay Tribute to Kobe Bryant at Grammys With ‘It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye’