REPORT: Parents of starving Venezuelan children plead to end blockade
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Desperate Venezuelans last night pleaded with the failed socialist regime to let humanitarian aid into the country as they struggle to survive.
Seriously ill patients and parents of hungry children begged stubborn president Nicolas Maduro to allow the truck-loads of medicine and food stockpiled in Colombia to cross the border and relieve their suffering.
The article goes on to state the following:
Opposition leader Juan Guaido has vowed to open a humanitarian corridor into the country.
Parents of starving Venezuelan children plead to end blockade https://t.co/7PbAjSt0K5
— Venezuela BTH (@VenezuelaBTH) February 10, 2019
— Joe English (@JoeEEnglish) February 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: US Resident Admits Arranging Fraudulent Marriages So Individuals Would Receive Green Cards
- VIDEO: Chris Cuomo Sends Sean Hannity A Message He Can’t Refuse
- REPORT: Andrew Cuomo addresses Chris Cuomo ‘Fredo’ rant
- BREAKING: New information revealed about Jeffrey Epstein’s will
- REPORT: Warren draws crowd of 12,000 in surge reminiscent of Trump’s ‘surprising momentum’ in 2016
- VIDEO: Conservative actor declares Trump the ‘greatest president of this century’
- REPORT: McCain’s family, McCain Institute announces method to mark anniversary of his death
- TRUMP TWEETS: Massive Overflow Crowd & Approval Rating
- REPORT: Eric Trump shares name of the president’s 10th grandchild [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Fox News Anchor Fires Back At Trump