REPORT: O’Rourke lands first big endorsement
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. Kathleen Rice (D-N.Y.) became the first lawmaker to endorse former Rep. Beto O’Rourke’s (Texas) nascent presidential bid on Thursday, lauding the El Paso Democrat’s ability to “rise above the toxic division in our politics.”
The endorsement came hours after O’Rourke announced that he would seek the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination in 2020, ending months of speculation about his political future.
I’m proud to endorse my friend @BetoORourke for President!
He’s honest, authentic and has the courage of his convictions and a bold vision for our future. Most importantly, he’ll build a movement that will rise above the toxic division in our politics and unite this country.
— Kathleen Rice (@KathleenRice) March 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Head of Warner Bros. steps down amid reports of affair with actress
- REPORT: Santorum: Trump should ‘send emails to a therapist’ instead of tweeting
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- OpEd: Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News
- BREAKING: Florida prosecutors offer deal to drop charges against Robert Kraft
- REPORT: Cause of death released for ‘Young & Restless” star Kristoff St. John
- REPORT: Snorkeling tour scam left teens stranded on ‘snake-infested’ island
- REPORT: Mike Pompeo jokes about Trump firing him
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’