REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez slams Biden over debate performance and his ‘capacity’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Freshman Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez questioned 2020 front-runner Joe Biden’s “capacity” to be president, citing his performance in the first presidential primary debate.
“I think Joe Biden, his performance on the stage kind of raised some questions with respect to that. But I don’t want to say just because someone is 79, they can’t or shouldn’t run for president,” Ocasio-Cortez said in an interview with The New Yorker Radio Hour published Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I don’t want to use those proxies, a number as a proxy for capacity. I think you have to assess a person’s capacity kind of on a case-by-case basis,” she added.
Last week Biden said that while Ocasio-Cortez was “a brilliant, bright woman,” her “way-left” tilt was not going to play well in a general election during an interview with CNN.
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Schiff makes announcement on releasing impeachment inquiry transcripts to the public
- REPORT: Impeachment gets real: McConnell gives Senate Republicans tutorial on Trump trial
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Continues To Divert Campaign Funds To Alleged Boyfriend’s Company
- VIDEO: Trump called Pelosi a ‘third-rate politician’ during Syria meeting, top Democrats say
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham threatens to become ‘Trump’s worst nightmare’
- BREAKING: 4th defendant in case involving Rudy Giuliani associates arrested at airport
- BREAKING: House votes on resolution rebuking Trump over withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria
- REPORT: Democratic presidential debate question about Ellen sparks outrage
- VIDEO: Pelosi doubles down on Trump ‘meltdown’: ‘We have to pray for his health’
- Trump Tweets: ‘The Do Nothing Democrats’ and ‘Nervous Nancy’s Unhinged Meltdown’ [PICTURES]