REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez slams Biden over debate performance and his ‘capacity’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Freshman Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez questioned 2020 front-runner Joe Biden’s “capacity” to be president, citing his performance in the first presidential primary debate.
“I think Joe Biden, his performance on the stage kind of raised some questions with respect to that. But I don’t want to say just because someone is 79, they can’t or shouldn’t run for president,” Ocasio-Cortez said in an interview with The New Yorker Radio Hour published Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I don’t want to use those proxies, a number as a proxy for capacity. I think you have to assess a person’s capacity kind of on a case-by-case basis,” she added.
Last week Biden said that while Ocasio-Cortez was “a brilliant, bright woman,” her “way-left” tilt was not going to play well in a general election during an interview with CNN.
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Melania Turns Heads In Gorgeous Black Pantsuit At WH Special Olympics Event
- UPDATE: Donald Trump: Rock Star Welcome for Ilhan Omar ‘Staged’ in Minnesota
- REPORT: Key Mueller witness indicted on child sex-trafficking charges
- VIDEO: Trump takes fresh aim at Omar after her vow to be his worst nightmare
- VIDEO: Devin Nunes expects ‘the worst’ from Mueller testimony
- VIDEO: Reporter asks Trump about plastic straws as Iran seizes two vessels
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan: Timing of final Carter Page FISA extension is ‘significant’
- VIDEO: Buttigieg Writes Off Donald Trump Supporters as ‘Committed Racists’
- REPORT: O’Rourke releases plan affecting Social Security
- REPORT: Dems decry Omar resolution defending Israel boycott