REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez pleads for donations to thwart former opponent’s efforts
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) is asking her supporters to donate to Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) amid news that her former primary opponent is fundraising for Rep. Joseph Kennedy III (D-Mass.), who is set to face the Massachusetts senator in a primary next year.
“While Ed Markey is fighting for the Green New Deal in the Senate, Joe Kennedy is getting campaign support from Crowley hosting a high dollar fundraiser on October 15,” Ocasio-Cortez’s fundraising email said, referring to Rep. Joe Crowley (D-N.Y.).
The article goes on to state the following:
The email points readers to a headline from the Boston Globe reading, “That guy who AOC beat? He’s hosting a fund-raiser for Joe Kennedy.”
The email says, “We need to help keep Markey in the Senate.”
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is actively raising money for Sen. Ed Markey to beat back Rep. Joe Kennedy's challenge.
The email subject line: "Crowley and Kennedy" pic.twitter.com/FTt3LLGuxq
— Shane Goldmacher (@ShaneGoldmacher) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham predicts Biden’s vice presidential pick
- REPORT: Rubio fires warning shot at Twitter after it puts fact-check label on Trump tweet
- BREAKING: Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin subject of complaints before George Floyd’s death
- VIDEO: Kayleigh McEnany responds to reports she voted by mail 11 times
- EXCLUSIVE: Retired INS agent rips into Governor Cuomo, reveals corruption over nursing home deaths [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Bill Gates explains why he met with Epstein
- REPORT: Former CBS News president warns anti-Trump liberal media has gone too far
- VIDEO: Video shows altercation between looters and woman in wheelchair outside Minneapolis Target
- BREAKING: Minnesota governor makes announcement in response to protests over George Floyd’s death
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan touts Trump ability to return strong economy post-coronavirus