REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez mocks JPMorgan CEO
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) is mocking JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon for suggesting that 2020 presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren “vilifies successful people.”
“Y’all, the billionaires are asking for a safe space – you know, in addition to the entire US economy and political lobbying industry,” Ocasio-Cortez said on Twitter on Wednesday, just a day after Dimon expressed several critical remarks about Warren, a Massachusetts senator.
The article goes on to state the following:
Warren, a staunch progressive, has centered her campaign for the White House around combatting inequality and reigning in financial excess from massive corporations. She has, among other things, released a plan to institute a wealth tax on individuals making more than $50 million and has been outspoken in her calls to overhaul a system she says isn’t fair to the working class.
Y’all, the billionaires are asking for a safe space – you know, in addition to the entire US economy and political lobbying industry. https://t.co/oJR8SZz9gJ
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) November 6, 2019
One Twitter user hit back, writing, “Alexandra they give us a Job ,,, some thing you would not know about as you have never had one !! Will not be taking “political” advice from a bar tender !!”
Alexandra they give us a Job ,,, some thing you would not know about as you have never had one !! Will not be taking “political” advice from a bar tender !!
— Walter(Owen’s Grandp (@walterowensgrpa) November 6, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Spoiler Alert: Here’s what happened to Sean Spicer on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
- BREAKING: Supreme Court makes decision on lawsuit against gun manufacturer brought by Sandy Hook families
- VIDEO: Former McCain campaign manager predicts who Trump’s 2020 VP running mate will be
- OP-ED: Fox analyst says Democrats’ Trump impeachment inquiry is already in big trouble, thanks to one man
- REPORT: The Supreme Court Looks Ready To Uphold Trump’s Bid To End DACA
- REPORT: First Member of Congress Names Alleged ‘Whistleblower’: ‘He’s Not Voldemort’
- VIDEO: Fox anchor blasts Mollie Hemingway for naming alleged whistleblower
- POLL: Do you support Trump making a “deal” for DACA recipients to stay?
- REPORT: Colin Kaepernick gets opportunity from NFL: ‘Can’t wait to see the head coaches and GMs’
- REPORT: Dem congressman’s campaign has now paid over $1M to sister’s firm