REPORT: The Obamas are worth 30 times more than when they entered the White House their millions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BUSINESSINSIDER.COM:
Former President Barack Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama are a busy couple.
From speaking at events around the world to writing memoirs and signing a massive production deal with Netflix, the Obamas’ life after the White House has been full and very lucrative.
The article goes on to state the following:
For her part, Michelle Obama’s memoir ” Becoming” was published in November 2018 and became the year’s No. 1 best-selling book.
These endeavors — along with the six-figure pension all former presidents receive — have significantly contributed to the Obamas’net worth, which is at least $40 million, according to a 2018 GoBankingRates estimate. The New York Post recently pegged their fortune much higher, at $135 million.
To get more information about this article, please visit BUSINESSINSIDER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BUSINESSINSIDER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: State Department concludes Clinton email review, finds HUNDREDS of security violations
- REPORT: Chick-fil-A closing after backlash over donations to Christian organizations
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- REPORT: Mitch McConnell warns Republicans in private meeting about Trump’s impeachment trial
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- REPORT: Here’s What Senate Republicans Are Saying About Impeachment
- VIDEO: Mark Zuckerberg responds to Kamala Harris call for Trump’s social media to be shut down
- VIDEO: Megyn Kelly appearance on Fox News caused viewership to skyrocket to millions
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?