REPORT: The Obamas are worth 30 times more than when they entered the White House their millions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BUSINESSINSIDER.COM:
Former President Barack Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama are a busy couple.
From speaking at events around the world to writing memoirs and signing a massive production deal with Netflix, the Obamas’ life after the White House has been full and very lucrative.
The article goes on to state the following:
For her part, Michelle Obama’s memoir ” Becoming” was published in November 2018 and became the year’s No. 1 best-selling book.
These endeavors — along with the six-figure pension all former presidents receive — have significantly contributed to the Obamas’net worth, which is at least $40 million, according to a 2018 GoBankingRates estimate. The New York Post recently pegged their fortune much higher, at $135 million.
To get more information about this article, please visit BUSINESSINSIDER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BUSINESSINSIDER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: Ohio child sex trafficking sting nabs more than 100, including church leader, ER doctor [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain walks off ABC set after clash with Navarro
- BREAKING: ‘House Hunters’ host dies at 56
- VIDEO: Candace Owens has mic drop moment at White Supremacy hearing
- POLL: Should Biden and his son be investigated for their ties to Ukraine?
- BREAKING: Chaos erupts after car drives through Illinois mall [VIDEOS]
- BREAKING: Trump sending troops to Middle East in response to attack on Saudi Arabia [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Ukraine issues statement about investigating Biden’s son
- REPORT: Judge orders Trump to answer questions under oath in protesters’ case
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez bemoans treatment by other Democrats