REPORT: The Obamas are worth 30 times more than when they entered the White House their millions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BUSINESSINSIDER.COM:
Former President Barack Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama are a busy couple.
From speaking at events around the world to writing memoirs and signing a massive production deal with Netflix, the Obamas’ life after the White House has been full and very lucrative.
The article goes on to state the following:
For her part, Michelle Obama’s memoir ” Becoming” was published in November 2018 and became the year’s No. 1 best-selling book.
These endeavors — along with the six-figure pension all former presidents receive — have significantly contributed to the Obamas’net worth, which is at least $40 million, according to a 2018 GoBankingRates estimate. The New York Post recently pegged their fortune much higher, at $135 million.
To get more information about this article, please visit BUSINESSINSIDER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BUSINESSINSIDER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds
- TRUMP TWEET: Something weird going on at Fox
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- BREAKING: Judge dismisses House Dem’s lawsuit over border wall funding
- VIDEO: Country singer icon declares support for O’Rourke
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- VIDEO: Mayor of border town overrun by illegal immigrants blasts federal government
- REPORT: State House REJECTS popular vote proposal
- BREAKING: Trump announces major shakeup on Secretary of Defense appointment