REPORT: NYT updates Kavanaugh ‘bombshell’ with critical detail about accuser they had left out
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The New York Times suddenly made a major revision to a supposed bombshell piece late Sunday concerning a resurfaced allegation of sexual assault by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh — hours after virtually all 2020 Democratic presidential candidates had cited the original article as a reason to impeach Kavanaugh.
The update included the significant detail that several friends of the alleged victim said she did not recall the purported sexual assault in question at all. The Times also stated for the first time that the alleged victim refused to be interviewed, and has made no comment about the episode.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Times’ revision says: “Editors’ Note: An earlier version of this article, which was adapted from a forthcoming book, did not include one element of the book’s account regarding an assertion by a Yale classmate that friends of Brett Kavanaugh pushed his penis into the hand of a female student at a drunken dorm party. The book reports that the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say that she does not recall the incident. That information has been added to the article.”
BOMBSHELL: New York Times corrects Kavanaugh smear to note alleged victim does not recall any such incident. pic.twitter.com/yigeOyOCzo
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) September 16, 2019
In a media environment that included any ethical or journalistic standards, an editor would get fired for allowing those reporters to omit that fact from the original op-ed and allowing the mob to run wild claiming it was a credible allegation all day.
— (((AG))) (@AG_Conservative) September 16, 2019
Documented? In the book @rpogrebin & @katekelly discuss the second claim, but note that Kavanaugh’s alleged victim refused to discuss the incident & that “several of her friends said she does not recall it.” That seems quite relevant. Yet, it was left out of the @nytimes story. pic.twitter.com/OKQmqKbEpW
— Christina Sommers (@CHSommers) September 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein
- VIDEO: Jordan calls out Schiff during heated exchange while grilling Vindman
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- BREAKING: Britain’s Prince Andrew steps down from public duties, citing Epstein ties
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- POLL: Is Pelosi jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections?
- EXCLUSIVE: Mitch McConnell comments on likelihood of Senate impeaching Trump [VIDEO]
- Morning briefing: Nov 20
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless crisis takes its toll, prompting question: How much more can we take?
- REPORT: Conservative veterans decry Vindman after public impeachment testimony