REPORT: NY Man Accused in Pregnant GF’s Death Spared of Abortion Charge Due to New Law
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
An accused murderer was spared an abortion charge in the deadly stabbing of his pregnant girlfriend because of New York’s new abortion law, according to the New York Post.
As Fox News reported, the Reproductive Health Act — which was signed last month by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) — legalizes abortion up until birth in many cases.
The article goes on to state the following:
Anthony Hobson’s second-degree abortion charge, according to the Post, was dropped because abortion was removed from New York State’s criminal code.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff just loses it while describing MASSIVE drug trafficking bust
- VIDEO: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, attorney says
- BREAKING: Twitter CEO called Rep. Ilhan Omar about Trump’s 911 tweet
- POLL: In a 2020 matchup, who would win: Trump or Biden?
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez suffers social media gaffe by criticizing photo of ‘GOP’ politician who is actually a Democrat
- BREAKING: Boston-area judge charged with helping undocumented immigrant elude ICE
- VIDEO: Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh is nowhere to be found, amid FBI raids
- REPORT: First woman elected to lead Dallas County GOP dies unexpectedly at 47
- BREAKING: Outrage erupts over $2M bill from North Korea for Otto Warmbier’s care
- REPORT: FBI, IRS agents search Baltimore Mayor’s homes, City Hall