REPORT: NY Man Accused in Pregnant GF’s Death Spared of Abortion Charge Due to New Law
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
An accused murderer was spared an abortion charge in the deadly stabbing of his pregnant girlfriend because of New York’s new abortion law, according to the New York Post.
As Fox News reported, the Reproductive Health Act — which was signed last month by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) — legalizes abortion up until birth in many cases.
The article goes on to state the following:
Anthony Hobson’s second-degree abortion charge, according to the Post, was dropped because abortion was removed from New York State’s criminal code.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Chris Cuomo Sends Sean Hannity A Message He Can’t Refuse
- REPORT: US Resident Admits Arranging Fraudulent Marriages So Individuals Would Receive Green Cards
- REPORT: Andrew Cuomo addresses Chris Cuomo ‘Fredo’ rant
- VIDEO: Harris Faulkner Stops Former Clinton Advisor Cold
- REPORT: McCain’s family, McCain Institute announces method to mark anniversary of his death
- REPORT: Warren draws crowd of 12,000 in surge reminiscent of Trump’s ‘surprising momentum’ in 2016
- VIDEO: Conservative actor declares Trump the ‘greatest president of this century’
- VIDEO: Fox News Anchor Fires Back At Trump
- REPORT: Eric Trump shares name of the president’s 10th grandchild [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: White House spokesman rips into media for refusing ‘to call out anti-Semitism’