REPORT: NY Democrat who attended White House ball announces his vote on impeachment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
First-term Rep. Antonio Delgado (D-N.Y.) said Sunday he will put his conscience ahead of potential political fall-out and vote in favor of both articles of impeachment against President Trump.
Delgado, who represents a district Trump won in 2016, was one of six House Democrats reported to have attended a White House ball Thursday in a move some viewed could be a clue as to where lawmakers stood on impeachment.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The president pressured a foreign government for personal political gain while withholding congressionally approved foreign aid, and in doing so, both abused his power and put our national security at risk,” Delgado said in a statement.
Having reviewed the articles of impeachment and the underlying evidence, my conscience tells me that the right thing to do is abide by my oath of office and vote affirmatively for both articles. pic.twitter.com/zMwn5LjAPl
— Congressman Antonio Delgado (@repdelgado) December 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- WHY DO THIS TO TRUMP? Fox News Poll reveals anti-Trump sentiment
- HYPOCRISY: Dems seeking to impeach Trump for blocking aid to Ukraine, voted against the same thing
- GOT TO SEE: Joy Villa shocks liberals with Pro-Trump dress at Grammys
- VIDEO: Schiff scoffs at GOP calls for his testimony in impeachment trial
- REPORT: Schiff fires back at Trump: ‘What are you hiding?’
- VIDEO: Schiff says Trump tweet is ‘intended to be’ a threat
- REPORT: Trump rips Chuck Todd for ‘softball’ Schiff interview
- VIDEO: Dershowitz speaks out on case Democrats laid out in Senate trial
- REPORT: 2020 hopeful celebrates after qualifying poll puts him back on Democratic debate stage
- UPDATE: FIFTH coronavirus case now confirmed in US; infection can spread before symptoms show