REPORT: NRA slaps lawsuit against San Francisco for labeling it as ‘terrorist organization’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
The National Rifle Association (NRA) reportedly sued the city of San Francisco on Monday after they declared the gun rights advocacy group a “domestic terrorist organization.”
The NRA has filed a lawsuit with the U.S. District Court in the Northern District of California that alleges city officials are infringing upon the firearm organization’s rights to free speech.
The article goes on to state the following:
The San Francisco Board of Advisors passed a resolution Sept. 3 stating America is “plagued by an epidemic of gun violence” and accusing the NRA of using “its considerable wealth and organization strength to promote gun ownership and incite gun owners to acts of violence.”
“Put simply, the government cannot discriminate against citizens based on the viewpoint of their political speech.” Read the rest of the suit here: https://t.co/bnD7nGUZFt (2/2) pic.twitter.com/IYKwaANmhI
— NRA (@NRA) September 10, 2019
City Of San Francisco Sued By NRA For Blasting It As Terrorist Organization https://t.co/Ej6yrxNxuu
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District
- REPORT: Morning Joe’s Mika suggests Trump isn’t Barron’s father