REPORT: Nonprofit Health Org at Center of ‘Million-Dollar Baby’ Controversy Is Run by (Highly Paid) Democratic Donors
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Top executives at Dignity Health, the nonprofit health care provider that stuck its own employee with a $900,000 bill for her premature baby, have donated extensively to Democratic candidates and committees over the years.
Dignity Health CEO Lloyd H. Dean has contributed $46,850 to Democratic candidates and committees over the years, according to campaign finance records. Recipients include Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Senators Kamala Harris (D., Calif.) and Cory Booker (D., N.J.). He has donated no money to Republican candidates or committees.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dean received $11.9 million in reportable compensation in 2018, according to publicly available tax filings. That same year, the nonprofit reported $6.6 billion in net assets and $608 million in net revenue. In addition to Dean, the company listed 24 other executives who received more than $1 million in compensation, including general counsel Rick Grossman ($4.6 million) and COO Marvin O’Quinn ($4.1 million).
The Free Beacon also reports that several “high-earning executives at Dignity Health have also donated thousands of dollars to Democratic candidates.”
— Eddie Sammons (@EPS1991) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy minces no words as he weighs in on George Floyd death
- BREAKING: Medical examiner issues statement on George Floyd cause of death
- VIDEO: Kayleigh McEnany responds to reports she voted by mail 11 times
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s executive order to crack down on social media giants? [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Probe: Senior Trump admin official used office for personal gain, investigators say
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton launches accusation at Trump about ‘calling for violence’
- REPORT: Michael Moore makes incredible suggestion to show repentance to ‘black America’ after Floyd killing
- REPORT: ‘Patently Not True’: Minnesota State Patrol’s Statement On CNN Reporter’s Arrest Sparks Severe Backlash
- REPORT: Monkeys attack lab assistant, steal coronavirus blood samples