REPORT: ‘NO CASE’: Trump floats taking impeachment to Supreme Court
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Trump, 73, revealed he read the report Republicans provided on the House Intelligence Committee in which they made their case against impeachment. The Republican report will stand as a defense against the report set to be released by Chairman Adam Schiff later this week laying out the Democratic case for impeaching Trump.
The article goes on to state the following:
The president claimed that Republicans did a “great job” compiling their version of the report, saying that Democrats have “no case” and that impeachment “shouldn’t even be allowed.” He questioned whether he should take House Democrats to court over impeachment to get a ruling from the Supreme Court.
“Just landed in the United Kingdom, heading to London for NATO meetings tomorrow. Prior to landing I read the Republicans Report on the Impeachment Hoax. Great job! Radical Left has NO CASE. Read the Transcripts. Shouldn’t even be allowed. Can we go to Supreme Court to stop?”
Just landed in the United Kingdom, heading to London for NATO meetings tomorrow. Prior to landing I read the Republicans Report on the Impeachment Hoax. Great job! Radical Left has NO CASE. Read the Transcripts. Shouldn’t even be allowed. Can we go to Supreme Court to stop?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- REPORT: Omar to hit campaign trail with 2020 frontrunner in New Hampshire
- REPORT: Dozens of counties declare themselves ‘Second Amendment sanctuaries’ after Democrats win state legislature
- REPORT: Doubts surface on Schiff’s phone record claims on Giuliani after WH says he has wrong number
- BREAKING: Democrat says he expects to oppose articles of impeachment against Trump
- READ: House Judiciary report laying out grounds for impeachment
- REPORT: Trump names new deputy chief of staff
- REPORT: Biden says his son’s foreign jobs ‘may have looked bad’ but weren’t wrong
- BREAKING: Multiple people hurt in mass shooting at Florida Naval base