REPORT: Nikki Haley to be star guest at dinner with top GOP donors
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Nikki Haley, the former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, is reportedly slated to be the star guest at a dinner this month with New York’s top Republican donors.
Haley is expected to be honored at the Feb. 27 dinner organized by hedge fund manager Paul Singer, Axios reported Sunday. The event is part of a series designed to highlight surrogates ahead of the 2020 House and Senate elections.
The article goes on to state the following:
Singer aims to recruit female candidates to support Republicans’ efforts to keep control of the Senate and take back the majority in the House, which the GOP lost after the November midterm elections. The hedge fund magnate is also backing E-PAC, a new political action committee started by Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., designed to find female candidates for office.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 10, 2019
Alarm bells going off in Trump world as Nikki Haley to be guest of honor at top GOP donor dinner. Ostensible purpose: “To spotlight key surrogates for the congressional races of 2020.” Effectual truth: To spotlight a possible replacement for Trump in 2020.https://t.co/LLwvKDXXMs
— Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) February 10, 2019
0% chance Nikki Haley primaries Trump in 2020. https://t.co/njMIQ1lqzs
— Eliana Johnson (@elianayjohnson) February 10, 2019
And Nikki Haley likes this tweet… pic.twitter.com/KBhbm0bE3I
— Liz Wheeler (@Liz_Wheeler) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff just loses it while describing MASSIVE drug trafficking bust
- VIDEO: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, attorney says
- BREAKING: Twitter CEO called Rep. Ilhan Omar about Trump’s 911 tweet
- POLL: In a 2020 matchup, who would win: Trump or Biden?
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez suffers social media gaffe by criticizing photo of ‘GOP’ politician who is actually a Democrat
- BREAKING: Boston-area judge charged with helping undocumented immigrant elude ICE
- VIDEO: Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh is nowhere to be found, amid FBI raids
- REPORT: First woman elected to lead Dallas County GOP dies unexpectedly at 47
- BREAKING: Outrage erupts over $2M bill from North Korea for Otto Warmbier’s care
- REPORT: FBI, IRS agents search Baltimore Mayor’s homes, City Hall